Hongay (Pongamia) Honey
Natural honey produced by bees when they predominantly forage on Fennel flowers. It is considered to have all the benefits of Fennel since its produced from its flowers
- It is light amber in color
- It has a high medicinal value
- it is a good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- can relieve pain and inflammation of open wounds
- can be used as a Natural skin cleanser
- Has a mild taste and hence a excellent sweetening agent.
- It contains no artificial flavors or added sugar or added preservatives. It is rich in anti-oxidants & has excellent anti-microbial property.
- Natural Honey may crystallize over a period of time. It is a natural characteristic of Natural honey. Place the crystallized honey in a bowl of warm water to reuse.
- Generally, Natural honey doesn’t have an expiry date and may be used over a long period of time.
- Natural honey is highly hygroscopic in nature, readily absorbs moisture in the air and ferment. Hence, pl use clean and dry utensils for dipping into honey.
- Do not Refrigerate it.
- It is a Natural Sweetener and can be used to sweeten your food instead of regular sugar that is used.
- Not meant for consumption for children below 1 year.
Net Weight: 250g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.