Natural honey produced by bees when they predominantly forage on Jamun flowers. It is collected and harvested from pristine forests of Uttarakhand region during the Jamun season.
- It is considered to have all the benefits of Jamun since it is made from the nectar of Jamun flowers.
- It has an amazingly sweet & bitter taste like a jamun fruit.
- It has a low Glycemic index which keeps the blood sugar levels under check.
- It is also known to increase insulin levels. Hence it is much beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes.
- It contains no artificial flavors or added sugar or added preservatives. It is rich in anti-oxidants & has excellent anti-microbial property.
- Natural Honey may crystallize over a period of time. It is a natural characteristic of Natural honey. Place the crystallized honey in a bowl of warm water to reuse.
- Generally, Natural honey doesn’t have an expiry date and may be used over a long period of time.
- Natural honey is highly hygroscopic in nature, readily absorbs moisture in the air and ferment. Hence, pl use clean and dry utensils for dipping into honey.
- Do not Refrigerate it.
- It is a Natural Sweetener and can be used to sweeten your food instead of regular sugar that is used.
- Not meant for consumption for children below 1 year.
Net Weight: 250g
|CHOOSE JAR SIZE||
1kg, 100g, 250g, 500g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.