Natural honey produced by bees when they predominantly forage on Eucalyptus flowers. It is collected and harvested from pristine forests of Uttarakhand region.
- It is considered to have all the benefits of Eucalyptus since its produced from their flowers.
- It has a very high medicinal value
- Highly effective for treating cough, cold and sore throat ailments
- It is effectively used for treating burns, cuts, sores, ulcers, pimples, etc.
- It has a pungent flavor.
- It contains no artificial flavors or added sugar or added preservatives. It is rich in anti-oxidants & has excellent anti-microbial property.
- Natural Honey may crystallize over a period of time. It is a natural characteristic of Natural honey. Place the crystallized honey in a bowl of warm water to reuse.
- Generally, Natural honey doesn’t have an expiry date and may be used over a long period of time.
- Natural honey is highly hygroscopic in nature, readily absorbs moisture in the air and ferment. Hence, pl use clean and dry utensils for dipping into honey.
- Do not Refrigerate it.
- It is a Natural Sweetener and can be used to sweeten your food instead of regular sugar that is used.
- Not meant for consumption for children below 1 year.