Natural honey produced by bees when they predominantly forage on Sunflower. HoneyDay Sunflower Honey comes from the norther plains of Karnataka
- It is also called Golden Honey because of its natural golden yellow color.
- Sunflower Honey crystallizes very fast because of the lower Fructose-Glucose ratio in the Nectar of the flower.
- It has anti-microbial properties. It is recommended for wound healing, dermatitis, rhinitis and sinusitis .
- It contains no artificial flavors or added sugar or added preservatives. It is rich in anti-oxidants & has excellent anti-microbial property.
- Natural Honey may crystallize over a period of time. It is a natural characteristic of Natural honey. Place the crystallized honey in a bowl of warm water to reuse.
- Generally, Natural honey doesn’t have an expiry date and may be used over a long period of time.
- Natural honey is highly hygroscopic in nature, readily absorbs moisture in the air and ferment. Hence, pl use clean and dry utensils for dipping into honey.
- Do not Refrigerate it.
- It is a Natural Sweetener and can be used to sweeten your food instead of regular sugar that is used.
- Not meant for consumption for children below 1 year.
Net Weight: 250g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.